What I’ve got for you
Mamabirthing is a holistic course designed to deepen your intuition and develop systems and skills for upleveling the wellness and the thrive of your changing family. Mamabirthing engages your soul, your body and your mind on an educational journey into your potential as a mother. This is for new mothers, experienced mothers, and prenatal/postpartum professionals alike.
What you get with Mamabirthing:
Mamabirthing is a guide to evolve your wellness… whether you are just pregnant, preparing for birth, or postpartum. This course is centered in the rich tradition of Ayurvedic medicine, yet applied in a cutting-edge, practical way. (Ayurveda has the best historical track record for honoring mothers as the midline of the species and honoring the prenatal through postpartum process as essential to a women’s long term health.)
s what you get:
- 5 audio classes (MP3) on the Evolutionary Childbearing Course guided by Cate Stillman. 9 hours total to journey you through mamabirthing education. Sessions include: Ayurvedic Theory, Foods for prenatal/postpartum, discovering constitution, troubleshooting imbalances.
- 40 pages of beautiful visual learning tools to focus on specifics of the course. Includes self-care practices, trimester cheat sheets, recipes, training your support team, and a walk through the basics of Ayurveda and body types.
- 3 yoga classes (30-45 minutes on Audio) to nourish and nurture your inner mama. Themes are designed to cultivate your inner mothering and self-care skills and are applicable wherever you are in the mothering journey.
- Traditional Ayurveda and Living Foods Recipes. Specific foods, teas, and remedies included.
- Postpartum guidelines for Mama, for Partner and for Baby.
- Immediate guidelines following birth and general guidelines for a month or two down the road.
- Interviews with today’s leading edge Gentle Birth Caregivers. Talks with Veronika Robinson
- An interview exclusive on Unassisted Birth with an original member of the Group.
“I have listened to your series on evolutionary childbearing and really enjoyed them. Full of information and well articulated. I’d love to sit down and talk with you some day. I am in Bellingham WA and am beginning to offer post partum care and an Ayurvedic Practitioner and Massage Practitioner as well as a certified hypnotherapist. All come into play. Thanks for all you do.
“This course might help women see the subtle, gentle things a woman can do to help create the best baby body possible. It could open a woman up to the subtle body relationship as well (great meditations). It really really tuned me into the reality that it in not just Mama to Baby relational flow, but it is really Universe to Mama to Baby. Much much better way to feel (having had a tough post partum myself 7 years ago).” Laura Smith, CAP, LMP Ayurvedic Health Center.
Inside mamabirthing e-course:
- 5 lectures, each with Q & A
- Follow a group moving through the course live.
- Take your time. Share appropriate parts with your husband or mother or friend
Prenatal and Postpartum Yoga Audio Files
- Attune Yoga Session with Cate(30 minute practice)
- Align Yoga Practice with Cate (30 minute practice)
- Rebuild Yoga Practice (30 minute postpartum). On the mat session to center yourself following your birth and rebuild your pelvic floor.
Yoga Advice based on the Trimesters, Birthing and Postpartum
- Jessica Jennings, a prenatal yoga teacher, dialogues with Cate on Yoga for each trimester, including birth and postpartum
- Beyond the Do’s and Don’ts… we have an enlivening talk about the essence of the practice
- Insights from Cate and the mama yoga evolution that our generation is bringing to the prenatal postpartum practice
- Evolutions of Anusara Yoga Therapeutics into practice through mamabirthing
Expert Advice for Mamabirthing Wisdom: the Interviews
- Ysha Oakes: Ayurvedic Postpartum Guru
- Suzanne Leusch: Ayurvedic Postpartum Doula
- Cindy Riegl: The Unassisted Birth
- Veronika Robinson: Gentle Mothering
- Beautiful 40 page e-book to inspire your practices, your self-care and to build your birth kula (community).
- Includes: Ayurvedic Constitution Tools
- Trimester CheatSheets
- Postpartum for Mama, Baby, and Partner CheatSheets
- Building your Circle of Support
- Recipe e-book for Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Remedies from Ayurveda for Prenatal and Postpartum issues